Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subject to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the..., Excise A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom..., and Customs Service Charge.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 70%||17.45%||ST=15%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
|No minimum threshold(All the goods are duty and taxes payable irrespective of import value)|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing:
|Type of A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom...||Products||Rates|
|Excise Duty||Products like alcoholic beverages and tobacco products||Varying range|
|Customs Service Charge||All||5% of CIF value|
- A tax which must be paid on imported, and sometimes exported... is levied on goods based on the cost, insurance, and freight (CIF) values and rates determined by the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Common External A government tax on imported and exported goods..
- Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... is applied on the sum of the CIF value, duty and all other applicable taxes.
- Some products like books, magazines may be exempt from VAT.