Jordan is an Arab kingdom in Western Asia, on the East Bank of the Jordan River. Jordan is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the east and south, Iraq to the north-east, Syria to the north, Israel, Palestine and the Dead Sea to the west and the Red Sea in its extreme south-west. Jordan is strategically located at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe. The The net worth of a business, including assets, cash, propert..., Amman, is Jordan’s most populous city as well as the country’s economic, political and cultural centre.
Facts: Jordan The net worth of a business, including assets, cash, propert...: Amman, Population: 6.5 million, Area: 89,342 sq km (34,492 sq miles), Major language: Arabic, Major religion: Islam, Life expectancy: 72 years (men), 75 years.
- Country ISO3:JOR
- Country Code:400
- Income Group:Middle East & North Africa
- Lending Category:Upper middle income
- Currency Unit:Jordanian dinar
- WTO Member:YES
- The buying and selling or exchange of goods and services. Th... organisations:WTO
- world rank:46
- Regional Ranking:5th in the Middle East/North Africa Region