The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Gold jewellery necklaces and chains to Saint Vincent And The Grenadines is classified under Jewelry & Watches(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Gold jewellery necklaces and chains is 91-3-10-0-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 30%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 1 is 0%
The average VAT rate applicable in Saint Vincent And The Grenadines is 0.15
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
Excise Duty(Alc & tob)
Customs Service Charge
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subject to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the..., Excise A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom..., and Customs Service Charge.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 70%||17.45%||ST=15%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
|No minimum threshold(All the goods are duty and taxes payable irrespective of import value)|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing:
|Type of A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom...||Products||Rates|
|Excise Duty||Products like alcoholic beverages and tobacco products||Varying range|
|Customs Service Charge||All||5% of CIF value|
- A tax which must be paid on imported, and sometimes exported... is levied on goods based on the cost, insurance, and freight (CIF) values and rates determined by the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Common External A government tax on imported and exported goods..
- Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... is applied on the sum of the CIF value, duty and all other applicable taxes.
- Some products like books, magazines may be exempt from VAT.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Drugs: non-prescription
- Gambling devices
- Liquids, non-hazardous
- Plant products
- Soil samples
Other related items:
Gold jewellery necklaces and chains
Necklace with diamonds and precious stones
Diamond jewellery pendants,rings,necklaces,ear-rings,gold coins
Platinum jewellery necklaces & chains ,bands
Silver jewellery – bangles,rings with gemstones,rings,cufflinks
Clocks electric with mechanical display
Clock – electric with mechanical display
Sports watches,analog watches,mens and womens watches
Wrist watch,Digital watches,smart watches,fitness tracker,heart rate monitors,etc
Precious and semi-precious stones