The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for electric tricycle to Saint Kitts And Nevis is classified under Toys, Kids & Baby(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for electric tricycle is 95-3-0-10-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 25%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 1 is 0%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 2 is 0%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 3 is 0%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 4 is 18%
The average VAT rate applicable in Saint Kitts And Nevis is 0.17
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
Bottle & Cans Deposit Levy
Excise Duty(Alc & tob)
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Saint Kitts and Nevis Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods, the cost of freight and the cost of insurance
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subject to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the..., Excise Duty, Service Charge, Environmental Levy, and Bottle & Cans Deposit Levy.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Saint Kitts and Nevis :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 70%||17.45%||ST=17%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
|No minimum threshold(All the goods are duty and taxes payable irrespective of import value)|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing:
|Type of A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom...||Products||Rates|
|Excise Duty||Products like alcoholic beverages and most tobacco products||5% to 25%|
|Service Charge||All||6% to 12%|
|Environmental Levy||Used Vahicles||Varying range|
|Bottle & Cans Deposit Levy||Products like beer, stout, malt and other drinks||Varying range|
Please find the lists and detailed information about other taxes here.
- A tax which must be paid on imported, and sometimes exported... is levied on goods based on the cost, insurance, and freight (CIF) values and rates determined by the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Common External A government tax on imported and exported goods..
- Service Charge is generally applied at a rate of 6% of the CIF but if there is no duty then the charge doubles i.e. 12%.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. mats
- Gambling devices
Other related items:
Cotton baby clothing
Clothes for babies & essentials ,dummies
Knitted sweaters, pullovers, sweatshirts, vests for babies
Baby safety monitors
Pushchairs, strollers & buggies
Baby nappies,diapers and blankets
Sweaters of wool and cashmere
Dolls clothes and accessories
Stuffed toys like panda and bears
Electronic toys like toy car
Games, Miniatures, Educational materials
Puzzle toys and Educational games
Plastic toy figures
Child bikes and tricycles