The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Sports wristbands and power balance bands to Trinidad And Tobago is classified under Accessories(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Sports wristbands and power balance bands is 63-7-90-90-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 20%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 1 is 0%
The average VAT rate applicable in Trinidad And Tobago is 0.125
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Trinidad and Tobago Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Trinidad and Tobago :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 70%||17.45%||ST=12.5%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty)
|No minimum threshold(All the goods are duty and taxes payable irrespective of import value)|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing:
No other charges
- A tax which must be paid on imported, and sometimes exported... is levied on goods based on the cost, insurance, and freight (CIF) values and rates determined by the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Common External A government tax on imported and exported goods..
- Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... is applied on the sum of the CIF value and duty.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. mats
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Military equipment
Other related items:
Gloves & mittens of knitted wool / fine animal hair
Hats & beanies – not knitted – of cotton / flax
Wallets & money clips of plastic
Calf skins leather
Sports wristbands and power balance bands