The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Office Chair to Jordan is classified under Computer & Office(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Office Chair is 94-3-20-0-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 30%
The average VAT rate applicable in Jordan is 0.16
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Jordan Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods, the cost of freight and the cost of insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subject to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the....
- The Customs A government tax on imported and exported goods. is based on the Harmonised Commodity Description and Coding System (HS Nomenclature).
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Jordan:
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|Varying range||50%||16%(some products are at 4% or 8%)||No A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., VAT, and Purchase A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... if CIF value is less than or equal to JOD100|
No other charges.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. mats
- Gambling devices
- Playing cards
Other related items:
Graphics Sound Card
Modem Router Or Network Switch
3D Printers Plastic Sintering
Laptop Bags Of Leather
Software On Flash Drives
Software On Optical Disc