The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Temperature sensors to Venezuela is classified under An individual who uses goods and services but who may not ha... Electronics(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Temperature sensors is 85-41-40-39-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 12%
The average VAT rate applicable in Venezuela is 0.12
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Venezuela Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods, the cost of freight and the cost of insurance.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Venezuela :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 40%||16.95%||ST=8% to 12%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty)
|No Duty and VAT if The result of a manufacturing or natural process (such as fo... value(excluding shipping and insurance) is less than or equal to US$100|
- Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... is applied on the sum of the CIF value and duty.
- Some goods like books are exempt from VAT.
- A tax which must be paid on imported, and sometimes exported... rates generally range from 5% to 35%. The duty rates vary depending on the The result of a manufacturing or natural process (such as fo... involved. In general, import tariffs are 5% for The net worth of a business, including assets, cash, propert... goods, 10% to 15% for raw materials and intermediate goods, and 15% to 35% for finished products. In addition, all imports are subject to customs handling charge, a duty import, and VAT.
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing
No other charges.
- Airline tickets, blank An investor's share of ownership in a company which entitles... (NI)
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- An arrangement in which an item for sale is received by the ... card blanks (NI)
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Gas Masks
- Bullet Proof & Personal Protection Vests
- Police / Personal Shields
- Police Type Batons
- Air, Paint, BB Guns & Related Ammunitions
- Sling Shots of Any Type
- Telescopic Sights
- Walkie-Talkies / 2 Way Radios
- Fishing Sinkers
- Pepper Spray
- First Aid Kits
- Eye Drops
- Medical / Surgical Gauze
- Tasers / Electroshock Weapon
- Roller Balls & Ball Bearings (Metallic/Rubber)
- Items Containing Compressed Gas / Air
- Knives of Any Type / Class (includes Machetes & Axes)
- Protective Sporting Goods
- Camouflage Items
- Helmets of Any Type
- Chest Protectors / Breastplates
- Protective Gloves (Latex. Rubber, Surgical)
- Protective Goggles
- Disposable / Surgical Masks
- Ski Masks
- Golf Balls
- Baseball Bats
- Face Masks / Protectors
- Elbow & Knee Protectors
- Balloons of Any Type
Other related items:
Grinder and Grinder discs
Power drill and Battery drill
Welding machine and Pvc vinyl welder
Batteries – rechargeable – lead-acid
Aa batteries and Iphone external battery
Insulating cable guides & bushings of plastic
Electronic book and dictionaries
Primer of Yamaha, Lenovo, Asus, Solar cell
Electronic pcb and integrated circuits
Electronic detectors and Handheld metal detector