The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Tees and vests, Shirts & polos to Lao People Democratic Republic is classified under Mens clothing(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Tees and vests, Shirts & polos is 61-3-43-0-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 10%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 1 is 0%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 2 is NULL
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 3 is 5%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 4 is NULL
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 5 is 5%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 6 is NULL
The average VAT rate applicable in Lao People Democratic Republic is 0.1
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
Excise Duty(Alc & tob)
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Laos Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subjected to VAT and Excise Duty.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Laos :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|5% to 40%||11.27%||ST = 10%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
- As there is no threshold, all the products are subjected to duty and other taxes irrespective of their values.
- Duty rates are based on the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) harmonised A government tax on imported and exported goods. nomenclature for imports from ASEAN member countries (ASEAN The buying and selling or exchange of goods and services. Th... in Goods Agreement [ATIGA]).
- Lao PDR has also signed free The buying and selling or exchange of goods and services. Th... agreements (FTAs) with ASEAN dialogue countries: Australia and New Zealand (under their Closer Economic Relations FTA), China, India, Japan, and Korea; otherwise, normal rates are applied. Duty rates range between 0% and 40%, depending on whether the goods are ASEAN or other source.
Below is the Excise duty in Laos :
|fuel||5% to 25%|
|alcohol||50% to 70%|
Please refer detailed information of excise duty for Laos here.
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. mats
- Gambling devices
- Military equipment
- Personal mail
- Playing cards
- Postal envelopes
Other related items:
Mens outerwear – jacket,Anoraks,ski & wind jackets of cotton
Mens Jackets – animal hair,Jacket nylon,jackets of man-made fibres,synthetic fibers,Coats,Hooded jackets,Motorcycle jacket,Mens jacket,Gilet,Wool jacket
Jackets & blazers
Underpants & briefs of woven cotton
Nightshirts & pajamas
Nightshirts & pajamas – cotton
Tanks, singlets & vests
Tees and vests, Shirts & polos
Shirts & polos – knitted of synthetic fibres Polyster
Trousers & breeches of synthetic fibres
Capri pants, Capris, Trousers & breeches of knitted artificial fibres.
Jean trousers, Jean, Men’s denim jeans, Jeans of corduroy
Tracksuits of woven cotton, Tracksuits ,Clothes for men swimwear & leisurewear tracksuits of woven cotton, Outdoor apparel, Sweats, Tracksuit, Cotton, Tracksuits of woven cotton, Tracksuits
Tracksuits of knitted artificial fibres, Tracksuits – knitted of artificial fibres, Mens tracksuit, Gym clothes, Clothes for men swimwear & leisurewear tracksuits of knitted artificial fibres, Sweats, Tracksuit