The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Projector to Tanzania is classified under Computer & Office(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Projector is 85-28-61-0-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 0%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 1 is NULL
The average VAT rate applicable in Tanzania is 0.18
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
Excise Duty(Alc & tob)
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Tanzania Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subject to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... and Excise duty.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Tanzania :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 100%||25%||ST=18%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing
|The result of a manufacturing or natural process (such as fo...||Rate for FY 2015/16 (TZS)|
|Sugared mineral water, sugared carbonated drinks, and sugared aerated water||55 per litre|
|Other not containing sugar, including club soda||55 per litre|
|Malt beer||694 per litre|
|Clear beer (with 100% local unmalted barley)||409 per litre|
|Wine with more than 25% imported grapes||2130 per litre|
|Wine with domestic grapes content exceeding 75%||192 per litre|
|Spirits, vodka, and whiskies||3157 per litre|
|Cigarettes without filter containing more than 75% domestic tobacco||11289 per litre|
|Cigarettes with filter containing more than 75% domestic tobacco||26689 per litre|
|Gas oil (diesel)||215 per litre|
|Illuminated kerosene||425 per litre|
|Industrial diesel oil||392 per litre|
|Lubrication oil||500 per m³|
|Cut rag/filler||24,388 per kg|
Please refer this on detailed information about excise duty.
- As there is no threshold, all the import goods are subjected to duty and taxes.
- Excise duty is applied on the sum of the CIF value and duty or specific, i.e. based on units of measure.
- anzania is a member of the East African Community, which became a A group of nations which have agreed to promote free trade, ... on 1 January 2005 on the implementation of the East African A group of nations which have agreed to promote free trade, ... In computing, a set of rules which determine the way data is....
- Any items offensive to muslim culture
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. mats
- Industrial Diamonds
- Invoices, blank
Other related items:
Graphics Sound Card
Modem Router Or Network Switch
3D Printers Plastic Sintering
Laptop Bags Of Leather
Software On Flash Drives
Software On Optical Disc