The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Magnifying glasses & loupes to Paraguay is classified under Cameras, Audio & Video(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Magnifying glasses & loupes is 90-13-80-90-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 8%
The average VAT rate applicable in Paraguay is 0.1
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Paraguay from outside of the EU Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods, the cost of freight and the cost of insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subjected to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... and excise duty for some products.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Paraguay :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST) or VAT||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 35%||22.27%||ST=5% to 10%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
|No duty if the The result of a manufacturing or natural process (such as fo... value or FOB value (excluding shipping and insurance) cost won’t exceed US$200(by post) and No VAT if the FOB value(check Overview for FOB value) does not exceed US$100(by A person who carries and delivers messages, documents, packa...).|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing
Excise duty is applicable for Some goods subject to this tax include whiskey and other alcoholic beverages, beer, tobacco products, petroleum, etc. at the rate of 1% to 50%. These taxes are collected independently of customs duty. Please refer detailed information about excise duty here.
- There are no threshold on Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... or VAT, so it is payable irrespective of the import value.
- Some products like books, magazines can imported free of duty.
- Excise duty is applied on the sum of the CIF value and duty while VAT is calculated on the sum of the CIF value, duty and excise if applicable.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. Mats
Other related items:
Cameras & photography binoculars
Magnifying glasses & loupes
Telescopes – infrared
Tripods & mounts for telescopes – incorporating optical fibre
Digital camera body
Digital camera lcd
Film camera – fixed focus: handheld – 110 camera
Film – colour (< 35mm)
Flash apparatus – flashcube or flashbulb
Cameras & photography lenses & filters filter
Lenses – mounted lens for cctv camera
Canon camera accessories
Mirrors & prisms – mirrors
Sony Electronic goods
Dvd home cinema system
Electronic Audio player
Iphone arm band
Home theatre & projectors projector mount of base metal
Mobile Phone screen guards
Set top boxes – internet & television / satellite receiver
Television brackets of metal or Tv stand
Television parts – circuit boards, Tv power board