The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Knitted sweaters, pullovers, sweatshirts, vests for babies to Trinidad And Tobago is classified under Toys, Kids & Baby(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Knitted sweaters, pullovers, sweatshirts, vests for babies is 85-17-69-0-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 5%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 1 is 0%
The average VAT rate applicable in Trinidad And Tobago is 0.125
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Trinidad and Tobago Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Trinidad and Tobago :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 70%||17.45%||ST=12.5%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty)
|No minimum threshold(All the goods are duty and taxes payable irrespective of import value)|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing:
No other charges
- A tax which must be paid on imported, and sometimes exported... is levied on goods based on the cost, insurance, and freight (CIF) values and rates determined by the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Common External A government tax on imported and exported goods..
- Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... is applied on the sum of the CIF value and duty.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. mats
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Military equipment
Other related items:
Cotton baby clothing
Clothes for babies & essentials ,dummies
Knitted sweaters, pullovers, sweatshirts, vests for babies
Baby safety monitors
Pushchairs, strollers & buggies
Baby nappies,diapers and blankets
Sweaters of wool and cashmere
Dolls clothes and accessories
Stuffed toys like panda and bears
Electronic toys like toy car
Games, Miniatures, Educational materials
Puzzle toys and Educational games
Plastic toy figures
Child bikes and tricycles