The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Jerseys, pullovers, cardigans, waistcoats and similar articles to Paraguay is classified under Womens clothing(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Jerseys, pullovers, cardigans, waistcoats and similar articles is 61-10-30-0-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 20%
The average VAT rate applicable in Paraguay is 0.1
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Paraguay from outside of the EU Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods, the cost of freight and the cost of insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subjected to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... and excise duty for some products.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Paraguay :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST) or VAT||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 35%||22.27%||ST=5% to 10%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
|No duty if the The result of a manufacturing or natural process (such as fo... value or FOB value (excluding shipping and insurance) cost won’t exceed US$200(by post) and No VAT if the FOB value(check Overview for FOB value) does not exceed US$100(by A person who carries and delivers messages, documents, packa...).|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing
Excise duty is applicable for Some goods subject to this tax include whiskey and other alcoholic beverages, beer, tobacco products, petroleum, etc. at the rate of 1% to 50%. These taxes are collected independently of customs duty. Please refer detailed information about excise duty here.
- There are no threshold on Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... or VAT, so it is payable irrespective of the import value.
- Some products like books, magazines can imported free of duty.
- Excise duty is applied on the sum of the CIF value and duty while VAT is calculated on the sum of the CIF value, duty and excise if applicable.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. Mats
Other related items:
Clothes for women body shapers like corsets
Other body shapers – of other materials
Panties, knitted, of synthetic fibres
Negliges & other undergarments, knitted, of cotton, Thermal underwear
Slips & petticoats of knitted cotton, Knickers, Cortina slip, Cotton, Womens t-shirt cotton, Women shirt cotton
Bathrobes & dressing gowns – knitted of other textile materials like silk
Clothes for women other clothing sarong or pareo of woven cotton
Outerwear of man-made fibres coated / covered with plastics
Tees and vests, Microtank, Sequined tank, Tanks, singlets & vests of knitted cotton tanks
Tee shirt, Tee, Womens apparel, Tshirt long sleeve, Women tshirt
Jerseys, pullovers, cardigans, waistcoats and similar articles
leather skirt, Skirts, skorts & culottes of leather
Nylon tops,Nylon women’s top, Other body shapers