The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Home theatre & projectors projector mount of base metal to Saint Vincent And The Grenadines is classified under Cameras, Audio & Video(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Home theatre & projectors projector mount of base metal is 83-2-50-0-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 5%
Special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate 1 is 0%
The average VAT rate applicable in Saint Vincent And The Grenadines is 0.15
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
Excise Duty(Alc & tob)
Customs Service Charge
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The sum of the value of the imported goods and the cost of shipping and insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subject to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the..., Excise A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom..., and Customs Service Charge.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST)||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 70%||17.45%||ST=15%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
|No minimum threshold(All the goods are duty and taxes payable irrespective of import value)|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing:
|Type of A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom...||Products||Rates|
|Excise Duty||Products like alcoholic beverages and tobacco products||Varying range|
|Customs Service Charge||All||5% of CIF value|
- A tax which must be paid on imported, and sometimes exported... is levied on goods based on the cost, insurance, and freight (CIF) values and rates determined by the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Common External A government tax on imported and exported goods..
- Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... is applied on the sum of the CIF value, duty and all other applicable taxes.
- Some products like books, magazines may be exempt from VAT.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Drugs: non-prescription
- Gambling devices
- Liquids, non-hazardous
- Plant products
- Soil samples
Other related items:
Cameras & photography binoculars
Magnifying glasses & loupes
Telescopes – infrared
Tripods & mounts for telescopes – incorporating optical fibre
Digital camera body
Digital camera lcd
Film camera – fixed focus: handheld – 110 camera
Film – colour (< 35mm)
Flash apparatus – flashcube or flashbulb
Cameras & photography lenses & filters filter
Lenses – mounted lens for cctv camera
Canon camera accessories
Mirrors & prisms – mirrors
Sony Electronic goods
Dvd home cinema system
Electronic Audio player
Iphone arm band
Home theatre & projectors projector mount of base metal
Mobile Phone screen guards
Set top boxes – internet & television / satellite receiver
Television brackets of metal or Tv stand
Television parts – circuit boards, Tv power board