The Customs or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... for Cosmetic set to Uruguay is classified under Health & Beauty(cdf categories).
The HSCODE applied for Cosmetic set is 33-7-90-0-0
The A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... is applied on the total sum of item cost, insurance cost and shipment cost.
The custom/import taxes are:
General duty is 18%
The average VAT rate applicable in Uruguay is 0.22
Note: If the special A government tax on imported and exported goods. rate is NULL then general duty is applicable.
The other taxes applicable are:
To know more information on which tariff rate is applicable from the country you are importing to, look here
To get the accurate amount, calculate here
Customs Duties or A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes will be pending and need to be cleared while importing goods into Uruguay from outside of the EU Either by a private individual or a commercial entity.
The valuation method is CIF.
- The A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun... and taxes are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods, the cost of freight and the cost of insurance.
- Along with A tax charged on certain goods which are brought into a coun..., import goods are also subjected to Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... and excise duty for some products.
Below is the Duty and Known as VAT (Value Added Tax) in the UK. A tax based on the... for Uruguay :
|Duty Rates||Average Duty Rate||Sales Tax(GST) or VAT||Threshold on goods|
|0% to 35%||22.27%||ST=10% to 22%
VAT = ST * (CIF + Duty+ other taxes)
|No Duty and VAT if the The result of a manufacturing or natural process (such as fo... value or FOB value (excluding shipping and insurance) cost won’t exceed US$50(by post) and No Duty and VAT if the FOB value(check Overview for FOB value) does not exceed US$200(by A person who carries and delivers messages, documents, packa...).|
Extra taxes and customs fees while importing
Excise A fee imposed by a government on personal or corporate incom... rates vary for each item, and they are generally fixed by the government within maximum parameters established by law.
Goods subject to the highest rates are alcoholic beverages (from 20.20% to 80%, depending on the alcohol degree), tobacco (from 28% to 70%), lubricants (from 5% to 39%) gasoline, fuel, and other petroleum products (from 5% to 133%).
Consular Fee is applied on imports at 2% of CIF. Please refer detailed information about excise duty here.
- Some products like books, magazines can imported free of duty.
- Excise duty is applied on the sum of the CIF value and duty while VAT is calculated on the sum of the CIF value, duty and excise if applicable.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Dangerous goods, haz. or comb. Mats
Other related items:
Vitamins and supplements
Health & beauty supplements supplements in capsules
Womens health supplement
Food supplement – sugar-free & fat-free
Health & beauty hair care & shaving safety razor blades
Electronic health goods